We’re a big fan of this guy, meet St Nicholas, the patron saint of Children, Sailors, Merchants & Students. St Nicholas has many great yarns behind his name and is even more commonly known in todays western culture as, well, Santa Claus!
The legend of how he become the Patron Saint of Children is retold a little like this: During a terrible famine in his country of Turkey, a malicious butcher lured three little children into his house, killed them, placed their remains in a barrel to cure and planned to sell them off as ham (Yes, you may vomit right now). Saint Nicholas, was visiting the region at the time to care for the hungry. Not only did he see through the butcher's horrific crime but also resurrected the three boys to life –Yay for not eating mini humans and others thinking they were Ham!
And so we wear our Patron Saint of Nicholas as an ode to all those little friends of ours, remembering their strength, enthusiasm for life and energy they continue to bring to the world around us.
Shop our range of Pendants including The Patron Saints of Travel, Miracles, Motherhood & Animals.
- Available in 2 chain lengths. Select from the drop down.
- Made from solid .925 Recycled Sterling Silver
- Pendant measures 26mm x 16mm
- Packaged in our Custom printed boxes, designed to collect
- Also Available in 18kt Gold Plating
La Luna Rose also proudly donates 1% of all sales back to the planet.
- Free Shipping
Rest of the world
- Free Shipping for orders over AUD $100
- AUD $25 for orders under AUD $100