St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of animals & environment (Well well well, 2 of our favourite things eh, must have been quite the guy!)
After a wild youth and a short stint as a soldier, St Francis gave up his family’s wealth and decided to dedicate his life to poverty, humility, obedience, patience, and compassion. St. Francis cared for the poor and sick, he spoke to the animals, and treated all creatures as brothers and sisters – sounds like our kinda guy!
Today, over 3 million people each and every year make a pilgrimage to the tomb of St. Francis in Italy, proving that he is indeed one of the most popular and beloved saints of all time (Dur, Animals & the Environment…, he’s kind of our favourite too). Wear our St Assisi Pendant made entirely from recycled Sterling Silver (Yep, Assisi would be proud of our dedication to keep the environment clean) and match it with one of our other necklaces that are designed to layer with their different chain lengths.
Shop our range of Pendants including The Patron Saints of Travel, Miracles, Motherhood & Children.
- Available in 2 chain lengths. Select from the drop down.
- Second loop 1” shorter so that you can layer to perfection
- Made from solid .925 Recycled Sterling Silver
- Pendant measures approx 20mm x 20mm
- Packaged in our Custom printed boxes, designed to collect
- Also Available in 18kt Gold plating
La Luna Rose also proudly donates 1% of all sales back to the planet.
- Free Shipping
Rest of the world
- Free Shipping for orders over AUD $100
- AUD $25 for orders under AUD $100