- 85% Micro TENCEL®, 15% Cotton
- Ethically Made in Bali
- Natural Indigo Dye
- Handwoven & Naturally Dyed Ikat From Savu, Indonesia
- Back Zipper
- Model is 170 cm and is Wearing Size Small
- Note: Due to the natural dye process, each item will slightly vary in indigo brightness.
Lenzing's Micro TENCEL® fabric is spun from fibers made from Eucalyptus wood pulp certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The wood is processed in a 'closed loop' system recognized by the European Union as both safe and sustainable. The fabric is anti-bacterial, has superior softness, drape and sheen. The fabric is dyed with Indigo plant at our natural dye facility in Bali.
- Small- Waist: 56cm | Hips: 80 cm | Total Length: 100 cm.
- Medium - Waist: 56cm | Hips: 80 cm | Total Length: 100 cm.
- Large- Waist: 56cm | Hips: 80 cm | Total Length: 100 cm.
- Attention: This item is naturally dyed using indigo and is not colorfast. Please follow care instructions closely when caring for this item.
- Hand wash seperately in cold water;
- Do not bleach;
- Lay flat to dry in the shade;
- Do not tumble dry;
- Iron on low;
- Do not dry clean;
- Save water and spot clean if possible.
- Free Shipping
Rest of the world
- Free Shipping for orders over AUD $100
- AUD $25 for orders under AUD $100
Estimated delivery times:
- Handling time: 1-2 business days
- Australia: 5-10 business days
- USA, Canada: 3-5 business days
- Rest of the world: 5-10 business days