Suitable for: All Skin Types (Oily, Dry, Breakout Prone, Sensitive, Mature, Normal, Combination)
Do you have dry and flaky patches or simply looking to gently exfoliate skin and reveal baby soft skin?
This powder rice exfoliator assists to eliminate dead skin cells, smooth skin and boost radiance as supported by active ingredients including Rice, Kakadu Plum and Kaolin Clay.
- Gently exfoliates and tones to remove dead skin without harsh abrasives, leaving skin softer and smoother,
- Cleans and clarifies skin by removing excess oil and dead skin, leaving you with clarified pores
- Promotes elasticity, suppleness and brightens the complexion, revealing the skin’s natural gleam
Skin is polished and brightened while renewed and smooth skin is set free.
50g (60mL)/1.76oz Glass Jar
Natural. Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Australian Made.
- Gently exfoliates and tones to remove dead skin without harsh abrasives
- A blend of rice, clay, green tea, fruit enzymes and Vitamin C rich Kakadu plum work to harmoniously revitalise the appearance of skin
- Leaves skin softer and smoother, revealing the skin’s natural gleam
- Cleans and clarifies skin by removing excess oil and dead skin to clarify pores
- Promotes elasticity, suppleness and brightens the complexion
Rice Powder: Used to remove dead skin, leaving skin softer, brighter and smoothing the complexion.
Arrowroot: Absorbs excess oil.
Kaolin Clay: Works to draw out and absorb excess oil to clarify pores. It also works as a mild exfoliant, refining the surface of the complexion to reveal softened, purified and clarified skin.
Aloe: Naturally contains salicylic acid to soothe skin and clarify pores.
Rose Petal: Gentle texture which helps deeply cleanse skin, removing dirt, dead skin and excess oil.
Green Tea: Soothes skin, exfoliates, eliminates dead skin cells and assists to promote elasticity.
Papaya: Natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) gently exfoliates and rids skin of dead cells to leave the complexion smoother, softer and fresher.
Kakadu Plum: Natively grown and wild harvested in Australia, kakadu plum contains the highest levels of stable Vitamin C in the world to help promote elasticity, suppleness and brighten the complexion.
Rose Geranium Oil: Beneficial in balancing both dry and oily skin types.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Helps to promote elasticity and brighten the complexion.
Oriza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder*, Kaolin (White Clay), Dextrin, Betaine, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petal Powder, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
* Denotes organic ingredients.
Mix half a teaspoon of rice exfoliant with water or cleanser and rub hands together to create a creamy foam. Massage gently onto damp skin in circular motions for 20 seconds, avoiding eyes.
Rinse with warm water to reveal soft smooth skin, spritz with Harmony toner and follow with Luna Vitality cream (dry skin) and Yester Youth facial oil for optimal results, Sol moisturiser (oily skin) or The Limelight (sensitive/breakout out prone skin).
Use twice a week to maintain results.
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (if it’s a masking night) –Tone – Probiotic Lotion/Retinol/Moisturiser – Facial Oil
Note: As Vitamin C starts to lose its potency as soon as its mixed with water, by keeping it in powder form right up until it is about to be used, the mask maintains its pure and fresh strength, therefore it may show better results on the skin.
Designed and made in Australia, we create products that highlight ingredients that are vegan and cruelty-free. We test on real girls, not animals. All our products are crafted in small batches and hand bottled in glass packaging in Australia.
Partnered with a team of professional chemists, our products are handmade so they do tend to have small variations in colour and scent from batch to batch however such differences, like beauty, are celebrated!
- Handmade in small boutique batches in Australia
- Vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives, pthlalates, sodium laurel sulfate, mineral oils, triclosan, formaldehyde, toluene and propylene glycol
- Recyclable glass packaging
- No animal testing
- Free Shipping
Rest of the world
- Free Shipping for orders over AUD $100
- AUD $25 for orders under AUD $100