Compassion • Love • Forgiveness • Tranquility
Activate your skin’s natural glow with the an invigorating massage using the rose quartz roller and gua sha massage tool.
The rose quartz roller and gua sha work on your cheeks, forehead, neck, around the eyes and on the body to stimulate circulation, minimise the appearance of dark circles, reduce the signs of ageing and revitalise tired and puffy skin, resulting in a more youthful appearance. The gentle energy of Rose Quartz is said to calm feelings of anger or resentment and bring about self-love and tranquility. Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love. It harnesses compassion, love, peace, tenderness, healing and nourishment. Add in the Rose Quartz's naturally cool touch for soothing and you're on your way to that clean-living, eight-hours-of-sleep glow we're all striving for.
Gift Set Box
- Assists to promote skin elasticity
- Promotes circulation
- Minimises the appearance of dark under eye circles
- Tightens skin
- Relaxes your body and provide a massage
After cleansing and/or exfoliating, apply a moisturiser or facial oil to your face or body. Press the jade roller or gua sha gently on your skin and start gliding using outward and upward motions for the face or downward motions for the body. For extra relaxation and cooling, place the jade in the refrigerator. Use daily for a few minutes.
- Jawline and Neck: Start at the chin and swipe upward toward cheekbones. Make sweeping motions up under the chin towards ears, then down the neck toward the collar bones.
- Forehead: Move from the centre of the forehead beginning at the hairline, rolling towards the ear, down to the temple. Focus attention on fine lines and eyebrow furrow.
- Eyes: Use the small roller to tone the lids and under-eye area. Move from the inner corner of the eye area to the ear.
- Nose, Lips, Chin: Use larger roller to work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with the upper lip, lower lip, and the chin. Roll along the lower jawline of the chin, making your way to the ear lobe.
- For sinus pressure: Use a warmed washcloth and place over your nose, forehead, and cheekbones. Roll the small roller from the centre of your face down either side of the nose, finishing toward the cheek bones.
- Body: Work your way down towards your feet applying light pressure.
Rose Quartz, Brass
To clean, gently wipe the rose quartz with a soft damp cloth and dry it. Leave the rose quartz to dry before putting it away. Never soak the rose quartz in water, or wipe it with hot water. Do not expose the rose quartz to chemicals or cleaning agents as these will erode the natural stone.
Please note that the rose quartz is made from fragile material so should be used lightly. Use it gently and carefully so as not to damage the brass, or rose quartz due to excessive pressure, or impact.
We create products that highlight ingredients that are vegan and cruelty-free. We test on real girls, not animals. All our skincare products are crafted in small batches and hand bottled in glass packaging in Australia.
Partnered with a team of professional chemists, our products are handmade so they do tend to have small variations in colour and scent from batch to batch however such differences, like beauty, are celebrated!
- Handmade in small boutique batches in Australia
- Vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, GMOs, sulfates, synthetic preservatives, pthlalates, sodium laurel sulfate, mineral oils, triclosan, formaldehyde, toluene and propylene glycol
- Recyclable glass packaging
- No animal testing
- Made in China
- Free Shipping
Rest of the world
- Free Shipping for orders over AUD $100
- AUD $25 for orders under AUD $100